P3D v3_2 KPSP_KBLU Install Please Help

New to P3D v3.2 may be missing a step for the instalation?

It is my understanding that KBLU and KPSP has the installer for P3D v3.2 am I wrong on the compatibility? Down loading and running the installers to make sure KBLU and KPSP would have the correct installers. Had no issues with other Orbx products.

KSFF is "not" compatible Per Orbx Web Sight.

Down loaded KBLU and KPSP from each server a total of eight down loads.

When try to run the installers there is not an option for P3D v3. The installers are brown not blue if that makes a difference?

My question is there a step I am missing? AV is disabled.

Radio Button 01 On Next, Line 16: Argument 2 must be of type string. Stack Traceback:

1: (Radio Button 01 On Next) Line 16 in main chunk

Thank You for the response.

Larry

28 minutes ago, Ed Correia said:

Those two are not ready yet, handy reference here https://fullterrain.com/sim/P3Dv3

Thank you Ed for the fast response not trying to argue. If I am reading the links provided below they are ready unless I am missing something. If so please clarify.

KPSP

https://fullterrain.com/product/kpsp

and

KBLU

https://fullterrain.com/product/kblu

Thank You and have a Great Day.

Larry

Hello Larry,

No mention of P3D v3, as you can see.

Copied from each product page for you.

KPSP

Compatibility

This product is compatible with the following simulators:

KBLU

Compatibility

7 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Larry,

No mention of P3D v3, as you can see.

Copied from each product page for you.

KPSP

Compatibility

KBLU

Compatibility

Thank You Nick. I am being thick headed I win the     " Dunce Cap Of The Year Award ".      You and Ed are correct. Confusing P3D with Version 3. Time to get some sleep.

Thank You

Larry

On 4/13/2016 at 6:32 AM, LarryA said:

Thank You Nick. I am being thick headed I win the     " Dunce Cap Of The Year Award ".      You and Ed are correct. Confusing P3D with Version 3. Time to get some sleep.

Thank You

Larry  @  Eagle Valley Air

Quite confusing, but I found that if you pick one day of the week, like the weekend, you then can just open FTX CENTRAL and it will tell you what is installed and what is available to be installed.  For me, this is a much easier way of doing business with FTX and when you check each Region and Global, you have it is then simple to go to flightsimstore and get the latest updates.  I like it simple and CENTRAL is my buddy.

48 minutes ago, EGE001 said:

Quite confusing, but I found that if you pick one day of the week, like the weekend, you then can just open FTX CENTRAL and it will tell you what is installed and what is available to be installed.  For me, this is a much easier way of doing business with FTX and when you check each Region and Global, you have it is then simple to go to flightsimstore and get the latest updates.  I like it simple and CENTRAL is my buddy.

Thank You EGE for the recommendation. Have a tendency to write down on paper what is install concerning Orbx. rather than using Central shame on me. I will take the advice and use the paper to doodle on. LOL. Again greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Larry

Archived