0S9 Jefferson - elevation problem?

Simson

Thanks EGE,

i was thinking it's no more important to preselect a specific region before installing an airport. I normally have FTXCentral on Global Hybrid an never ran into trouble.

But i followed your suggestion, switched to NA and simply ran the 0S9 installer again. And voila... Now the airport itself and its elevations look alright. But now my aircraft seems to be under the ground no matter where i place it at 0S9. See 2nd picture...

2016-2-13_19-50-20-289.jpg
2016-2-13_19-52-10-951.jpg

Do i maybe have to completely uninstall or delete all 0S9 files prior to reinstalling the airport? Or are there maybe some files left from the first attemp with Global Hybrid ticked

which are responsible for my now sunken aircraft?

Hi Nick,

did exactly what you say. Closed P3D, opened FTXCentral, changed/activated from NA to Global Hybrid and back to NA, then started P3D again with the result that you see in post 1 on this page. Aircraft on runway, but runway is sunken (or respectively surroundings are raised).

Now again no matter what region activated, i get this result again.

???

Hi Penzoil,

do you mean the AEC tool or the configurator.exe in the scripts folder? Probably the first...

Anyway, i tried both. Again and again... And sure didn't forget to click apply...

But no success.

BTW, do you have 0S9 in your enabled or disabled list of the AEC tool? Should it be in there?

It doesn't show up in any of them here.

After solving my other elevation problem at KMRY by reinstalling NCA region, i was really hoping i also could fix this here by reinstalling PNW region...

But no success. Already tried a lot of other things, trial and error turning off bgl and and and... don't know what's going on here.

When i set my aircraft to the active runway for example, it looks like this now...

2016-2-14_23-59-28-518.jpg

When i slew up a little the airport looks perfect now...

2016-2-15_0-1-18-467.jpg
2016-2-15_0-1-58-669.jpg

But it's not usable. I fall through the ground...

Very strange!

Just to let you know, i got it sorted out! Please mark as "resolved".

Once more i carefully deinstalled and reinstalled PNW as well as 0S9 today and checked back how the area and elevation looks in the sim after every step.

Don't know why it wouldn't work yesterday. Maybe i didn't change to Global prior to deinstallation of PNW or whatever.

But finally everything looks perfect no matter if in NA or Hybrid mode.

2016-2-15_21-13-50-700.jpg

Archived