ENNO Question

JoseCFII

I need to remove a flickering airplane:

4.jpg

1) Can this be fixed?

2) How do I get the gates to open and watch the cars cross the runway? I do not see this from the air. Cars are waiting, but gates do not open.

3) Where is the train?

All options in the CP are checked.

Thx.

Jose

6 hours ago, DJJose said:

2) How do I get the gates to open and watch the cars cross the runway? I do not see this from the air. Cars are waiting, but gates do not open. 

3) Where is the train?

All options in the CP are checked.

Thx.

Jose

2) The gates are only closed in the morning around 7 a.m. and in the evening around 5 p.m. Info in norwegian: http://www.notodden-flyplass.no/web.aspx?page=108346

I noticed a slight flicker along the belly of the B200 this AM while taxiing towards it in the trike. As I approached and stopped the trike all the flickering stopped with the exception of 2 red flags hanging underneath the nose (instrument probe indicators?). I also notice these flags seem to have printing on them. If I zoom in enough the flicker stops on them as well. Not enough pixel resolution, or too much, or pixels too large or small and trying to figure out if they should be on or off, or something like that. I've run into this before on rare occasions but consider a small area of a non AI plane like this to be no big deal to me. Large areas of buildings flickering on rare occasion is more annoying to me. Possibly AA or AF settings? I just leave things alone in a case like this, when I start trying to fix a small issue like this with my hardware settings I usually only end up giving myself bigger issues somewhere else.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys. 

I'm still not getting any flickers in any of my 3 sims - Everything works fine!

If you want, please try this alternate .bgl file. Let me know if it changes anything with the flickers.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hd2tt8ryf1alzfa/notodden_library_FSX.rar?dl=0

(extract and place in your enno/scenery folder, overwrite the old one)

I just made several passes past the end of Runway 30 and the disappearing / reappearing land and buildings at the waters edge on the left also seems fixed.

The crash over the blue bridge is still there.

Spoke too soon, a few more passes and it does disappear.

Archived