KBZN NA AI traffic missing

jimr

I recently installed KBZN on FSX W7 and have zero FTX NA GA AI traffic with sliders set to max.

I also have KPSP, KJAC and KEGE installed and have the FTX AI traffic at those airports but at KBZN all I get is the airline traffic generated by UT2 but no FTX GA traffic.

If I go to the nearby airfields in BZN area e.g. Briar Creek 2MT5  I get the traffic there so the issue is specifically related to KBZN.

Any ideas please?

G'day James,

From memory, our NA AI package doesn't include any specific flights to Bozeman - it was originally conceived to provide GA traffic for the extended PNW area, but has been patched at various times to include localised schedules for some of our other NA airports. KJAC, KWYS, KRDD, KMRY, KJAC, KEGE, KSTS, KSEZ amongst others had patches made for them, but I believe we never did one for KBZN, so you'll need to rely on third-party schedules for that airport. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

49 minutes ago, Rob Abernathy said:

Be aware that it generates flight plans in the old FS9-FSX format and they will need to be converted for use in P3D

Actually AIFP2 will generate plans for either of the 2 formats. The issue is that FS9 formatted plans will cause any other FSX or P3d plans to not show in the sim within the certain area of the bgl. FSX and P3d plans however are the same and work fine together.

11 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

Actually AIFP2 will generate plans for either of the 2 formats. The issue is that FS9 formatted plans will cause any other FSX or P3d plans to not show in the sim within the certain area of the bgl. FSX and P3d plans however are the same and work fine together.

Ok, thanks for that Dave.  Been awhile since I used it.  Glad the OP can use it to create traffic for Bozeman.

Archived