Introducing L70 Agua Dulce Airport for SCA!

Looks fantastic - esp the rocks! You really captured the feel of the mountains around there. 

Looking forward to it!

( also secretly hoping that one of Orbx's dev teams is seriously looking at KSZP - Santa Paula, best small GA action in SoCal :P )

Fantastic job, Misha!

Looking forward to getting this one.

I see from GoogleEarth that this airport is just to the east of the location of the former airstrip used in the filming of the late-70's TV show, Black Sheep Squadron. :)

Dulce.jpg

• 3 months later...

So....I realize I'm necro-posting a bit, but I finally broke down and bought SCA (and, boy, am I glad I did...fears about performance were overblown on my part).  So, I treated myself to L70 and Palm Springs (and the little 29 Palms airport as well).  Misha, this airport is a masterpiece!  Amazed that you did it so quickly.  Easily one of my favorite Orbx airports of all time.  I don't know how you did that rock mesh, but, man!, is it realistic.  Closest I've felt to actually flying over real terrain in this sim.

I've enjoyed your other work for Orbx, but you really outdid yourself with this one.  Thanks! 

5 hours ago, Griphos said:

So....I realize I'm necro-posting a bit, but I finally broke down and bought SCA (and, boy, am I glad I did...fears about performance were overblown on my part).  So, I treated myself to L70 and Palm Springs (and the little 29 Palms airport as well).  Misha, this airport is a masterpiece!  Amazed that you did it so quickly.  Easily one of my favorite Orbx airports of all time.  I don't know how you did that rock mesh, but, man!, is it realistic.  Closest I've felt to actually flying over real terrain in this sim.

I've enjoyed your other work for Orbx, but you really outdid yourself with this one.  Thanks! 

Thanks very much, glad you like it :)

Archived