Signature Rules - Confused

BeaverDriver

G'Day,

I'm attempting to comply with the new signature rules, but when I put any order numbers in there (besides my name), it says I'm not following the guidelines. I believe it says I'm taking too many lines, but I reduced the order numbers to one line (abbreviated and only selected 3), plus my name on the other line. It says I'm not complying. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks.

My problem is, I can't find the place to edit my signature!  I thought iy was in my 'profile' but it appears not.

Please point me in the direction.

Thanks.

John

I think I've done it now Nick.

If not I'll be grateful if you will do it for me especially as I think I've lost the picture.

Many thanks.

John

Never mind Nick. 

The picture was from way back when there probably weren't so many of us. 

As long as I'm legal now.

All the best.

John

John, Nick; how do you guys manage to get three lines in you signature? I'm trying to sign with my name, underneath the FTX customer logo and beneath that my spec. Just like your signature Nick. However, I can't save it because I have to many lines...

I thought I had removed all the blank lines. But all is good now. Thank you Nick!

Edit. That's what I thought too John. But there was still a blank line I missed...

But I still can not edit my signature the way I want to. I want a smaller pic, size 200 x 60 just like yours. So all I did was doubleclick the image and resized to 200 x 60. Nothing else. And guess what; when I try to save the signature I again get the error that there are to many lines. Pfff :unsure: Could you resize the picture for me Nick? Thanks

In the past we were told to list all product order numbers that we expected support for.  the new rules say to limit sigs to two lines and to include at least one order number.

I see that there is a place in 'profile' for an order number.

Does it matter which order number we choose?  do we put it in both places or is it OK to just put it in the profile location?

• 2 weeks later...

Please, I do not understand this (I think, because of language)... I have three ORBX producs, Global, Vector and Europe LC... Have I write in my signature the three order numbers or only one of them is enough ? Sorry,... but, really, I can not understand well this and I would like to do it correctly. 

Regards!

Archived