New Zealand Scenery

LAKER

Hello, I am new to this forum so I'm sorry if my question as been asked before. I have recently been to New Zealand and now I'm back in the UK I would like to install some NZ scenery and I have looked at the Obix scenery which looks just the thing I want but before I make a purchase I have a question which is can I just purchase the NZ scenery and install it into FSX or do I have to have other Orbx software installed first. I have looked on the web sites and also asked others but I'm getting mixed answers so that's why I have joined this forum.

Regards,

Welcome to NZ (real and virtual!). I might add to Nick's post - check your finances - and go for broke: get the excellent Milford Sound (NZMF) and Queenstown (NZQN) Airport add-ons!

There's also some superb (free) AI traffic you can add. Check the ORBX freebies page.

Adam.

Is there a release date for New Zealand North & South Island for P3Dv3 installers please?

The release date will be announced when the two packages are released.  Don't mean to be cute, but that's the way it works in these parts. 8)

Stew

Welcome to NZ (real and virtual!). I might add to Nick's post - check your finances - and go for broke: get the excellent Milford Sound (NZMF) and Queenstown (NZQN) Airport add-ons!

There's also some superb (free) AI traffic you can add. Check the ORBX freebies page.

Adam.

I concur without hesitation.  Go for it.

Stew

• 1 month later...

Archived