Vector 1.3 wrong textures for clearings etc in Canada

Meerkat

After the update to vector 1.3 I get yellow desert like textured polygons in Canada (all of the Vancouver Island is full of it) that probably are clearcut forestal areas. Also, the airport poly of Victoria (others not checked) is some grey rock like texture. Third, the new shorelines (for instance at the pacific coast of Oregon) are textured with the port texture (which I realzed quickly when I saw container stacks on the shore - I'm using a self-made annotation for the port texture  8)).

It seems there is a wrong LClookup Switching FTX central back and forth between Global and NA didn't solve the problem. 

Diagnosis report # ot29ee00db721c3c1775dcf75740618ccb submitted. I can add screenshots when requested.

Please use FTX Central Insertion point to move your OLC entries down to a point just above Edwards AFB.

They will then be below the FTX entries instead of above, as they are now.

You may well see these errors go away.

Untitledafc66.jpg

These two seem to have got lost also

[Area.246]
Title=Globale, allgemeine und Fahrzeugbibliotheken
Local=Scenery\Global
Layer=246
Active=TRUE
Required=TRUE

[Area.247]
Title=Propellerobjekte
Local=Scenery\Props
Layer=247
Active=TRUE
Required=TRUE

They should be just above Las Vegas, if you would like to put them back.

Untitledf5e16.jpg

Thank you Nick - problem solved. First time I needed the ORBX service and first class indeed!

However, I have no clue what automatic addon installer (I don't like them very much) changed the scenery libraray. Oh well, that's the price one has to pay for an open, moddable simulator. And we all like tweaking an fiddling soo much, don't we? ;D

Best regards!

Archived