Approaching Cairo

farman

For sure great shots!

Currently I'm sad: P3Dv3 F-35A is no good. The C Model which is my favorite, but Dino resists develop it.

Okay, again, great shots.

Cheers,

Voyager

Voyager, this is a bad news, indeed; but the cockpit is more "clickable" than in  v 2.5 or it's the same?. I'll wait to switch to v. 3 as soon as VRS will update its F/A-18E (and perhaps the two-seat -F version). IMHO it's the best military plane ever developed for flight simulations. MilViz an Aerosoft military products are beatifully reproduced but they got some issues (at least in my pc). Can you give me an opinion about v.3? Is it worth the upgrading (apart from a lot of missing compatible add-ons)?

Thanks for any answer,

Fulvio

Yes, I can, with what I have so far, I can tell you that this is the best simulator ever made. We need to see how it will behave when  crowded of software! LoL

Of course the addons will adapt. Because the installation is in parallel with P3Dv2.5, became a fun go installing everything slowly ...

The VRS staff said that in no hurry to move to v3. Unfortunate!

Cheers,

Voyager

Edited: As for the "improvement" of the P3Dv3 F-35A, I not worry much to investigate: it has a basic defect - the flight dynamics is very uneven and does not match the specifications.

Yes, I can, with what I have so far, I can tell you that this is the best simulator ever made. We need to see how it will behave when  crowded of software! LoL

Of course the addons will adapt. Because the installation is in parallel with P3Dv2.5, became a fun go installing everything slowly ...

The VRS staff said that in no hurry to move to v3. Unfortunate!

Cheers,

Voyager

Edited: As for the "improvement" of the P3Dv3 F-35A, I not worry much to investigate: it has a basic defect - the flight dynamics is very uneven and does not match the specifications.

Thanks Voyager. Actually, in VRS are very angry with P3D. They used tough words against them. Well, let's wait and see.

Archived