PAEN is a PAIN

Ron Attwood

:D  Went to my FSS account. Downloaded V1.15. Installed V1.15. Next went to Support website. Clicked on 'Download' for V1.20,  only to be told 'No files for this'. Went to Orbx\user docs\ versions. PAEN is still noted as V1.10 January 2014. *sigh*. Installed V1.15 again with the same results. :banghead:

Will try again tomorrow.  :) 

Yes and it doesn't, because FTX Central still thinks it's V1.10. I even edited the Version.txt to read V1.15 October 2015.

EDIT: I'm back. I've got it to work. Here's what I had to do.

Renamed the original Version text file. Reinstalled PAEN, checked the new text file that was generated. Guess what, the new file said V1.15 September 2015

FTX Central then did what it ought to have done. Silly me, I thought the update was for October. ::)

Thanks for your help.

Original txt file: FTX NA PAEN KENAI MUNICIPAL AIRPORT Version 1.10 February 2014  which I subsequently edited to read Version 1.15 October 2105 (turned out it should have been September!

New one: FTX NA PAEN Kenai Municipal Airport Version 1.20 October 2015 (Naturally, after update)

Hi Ron and Nick,

I'm having the same problem as you had Nick, however it hasn't been resolved after following your steps.

I have reinstalled PAEN with V1.15, renamed the version file to reflect that (September 2015), however when I attempt to download V1.20 via FTX Central, I cannot select it.

I may have missed something, which is highly probable!  ::)

Any advice Nick?

Archived