Thank you for these latest triples!

Kilstorm

There are a few addons airports that I have been waiting on to get the P3Dv2 bump. Two of them just got released at the same time. KBVS and 0S9 are those two. There is just something about those fields that I really like. As someone who owns a high amount of the FTX products, all have a special feel but I do have my favorites and those two are on that list so thank you for this!

I got sooo excited when I saw those two were the latest triples.  I've been missing Skagit for so long I was starting to get desperate and started thinking about just trying to use a migration tool or something.  But, for me as of this morning there is no need.  THANK YOU!!!! 

Really wanted those two airports also but now I've moved on to P3Dv3.  Too late for me and the wait continues.  Oh well . . .   :(

I too have moved on to v3 but just seeing it got the v2 installer, to me, means that there should be little wait/work to see native v3 installers in time. I still have my v2.5 installed so I can go there anytime but am having so much fun in v3 with what I have installed there that I havent even downloaded the new installers yet.  

Hope it's sooner rather than later for these airports.  I replaced my SSDs and installed W10 and P3Dv3.  I still have W7 and P3Dv2.5 on my older SSDs but they are not installed.  I would have to swap SSDs if I want to go there.  Not a big problem but I'm really liking P3Dv3.

Archived