FTX Aero

I have P3D V3 , win 10 and Orbx Global and trees HD OK. when I open FTX Central2 and go to FTX Aero when hitting Apply I get a small box with FTX Aero  Value cannot be Null . Parameter name: path  and OK, if OK goes away , dont know if it applied or not (Iguess not) as the path to P3D seems to be missing, it also happens in P3D V2.

Jorge

FSS0223995

I have P3Dv3 with FTXGlobal installed in Windows7-64bit, and FTX Aero works fine, its also working fine in P3Dv2, I have not done anything special or different, just installed the orbx stuff that same way you guys do, windows updates etc

So it must be a particular thing different in some users systems that causes it, I know that doesnt help much though :mellow:

Hopefully Ben or someone can shed some light on it in the re-build

• 1 month later...

Hi,

It's been a while since this question was asked so I'm wondering whether any progress has been made? Currently I've no interest in rushing to Windows10 64bit as Windows 7 64bit works well and does all I need it to do.

The FTXAero "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: path" error isn't really a showstopper, of course, as you can keep an eye on the TML (TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD) setting in Prepar3D.cfg. So far, nothing has changed my set value of 2048. Also, the default options in FTXAero are just fine so no problem for me there either.

Still, it would be nice to resolve this issue at some stage.

Regards,

Mike

Archived