TREE HD not show in P3D V3.0

Hi, i re_download TREE HD to have the new installer, and install it, on my Prepar3D V3.0

(i had the option to do that)

but once install finished, And check "use ORBX Tree" "use TREE HD" on FTX Central V2 on Prepar3D V3 option

i start P3D V3.0 and i not see any difference,

Tree HD, seems not activated V3.0

what i do wrong? 

What i need to do to make it work?

It's another thing we need to modify to see tree HD shows 'up on V3.0?

Thanks in advance

I would suggest, if you think Trees is not working, that you do a couple of screenshots in exactly the same place.....one with Trees activated and then one with it not.

Then compare the two.

If you are still not happy then perhaps post them on here. 

Jacklyon is right! I have got the same problem on yesterday.

It seems like the newest ORBX HD Trees installer doesn't copy the texture files into the folders of P3D. The installer makes a backup of all the tree files, and that's it.

You can check the date of creation of the files after the installer has finished, and you will see there all still the original P3Dv3 files in the scenery\global\texture folder. By the way - I only use the ORBX HD Trees. I have not installed any other ORBX products.

Patric

OK, i understand what i did wrong...

i not activate "default" "apply group", for this reason Tree HD not activate on P3D V3.0

I got not Global, and on FSX, i got ENGLAND and EGTR, so REGION is "apply group",

but as in P3D for the moment i can't install ENGLAND and EGTR, i never press "apply group" :)

All settings are enabled in FTX Central v2. I've tried to disable and re-enable the HD Tree option, too, but nothing has changed.

Moreover the manual says: when using HD Trees without any other ORBX product you do not need to do anything after the installation has finished. In P3Dv2 everything was fine.

Patric

I've got the same problem. Reinstalled FTX Trees HD twice, activated them in FTX Central 2 and applied groups several times, but nothing changes. Comparing the same area to my old screenshots from V2.5 clearly shows it.   

Carsten

• 1 month later...

Archived