Am I correct to assume (YES it says so on the product page, V2) that KEKA doesn´t have an installer for P3D v3? I assumed that when I bought it today (12 days after v3 release) it would have an installer for v3 (KEKA was released 2015-10-10).

Again this is a little bit frustrating that ORBX sceneries released AFTER the P3D release are NOT compatible with v3. >:(

Jack 

The Swede in spain

D3D

it make sens to avoid us to make 2 download, i agree with Jack this time. Especially that every time a product will be announced as converted with in installer V3 we will have the rush to FSS website !

This is not a criticism it's just an observation.

You people amaze me, seriously...

P3Dv3 was out of scope for the developers during development, especially since we have been working with a beta version of P3Dv3 whilst testing KEKA. 

As KEKA is a NCA airport, that is still yet to be made into a v3 insatller. It's on the list and as we have said, regions and global is being re-done to cater for v3, airports will follow.

ObjectFlow is still not compatible with v3, and until then we are pretty much in limbo with the airport addons. We are investigating SODE as an alternative.

Pardon my ignorance, but what the heck is SODE?

Cheers,

I also have no clue but you just gotta love Google! ;)

http://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=2

Sounds like a switch to an alternative will take quite some time...? As in 'we will have to start all over again from scratch-time'...? If so, I wonder how the (rapidly growing amount of) I-want-it-NOW-or-you-suck-customers are going to handle this. ;)

Archived