Aerosoft A318/319

Aussieflyer38

In the 'Fallback' folder.

Thanks Andy, seems I have a further problem. Found the file in the "Fallback folder", but when trying to run it I get a "Aerosoft Airbus Fuel Planner settings folder doesn't exist" message.

Don 

In the 'Fallback' folder.

Thanks Andy, seems I have a further problem. Found the file in the "Fallback folder", but when trying to run it I get a "Aerosoft Airbus Fuel Planner settings folder doesn't exist" message.

Don 

Sorry, no solution, but just in case: do you want to use the planner to actually plan the needed fuel and load it etc. or only to load it? In the last case you can load fuel, cargo and pax using the right MCDU. When I was flying they A318/319 I never ever used that planner. Fuel was calculated by PFPX and loaded using that MCDU. It's not mandatory to use that planner (which I found rather horrible to use).

If this doesn't help and you need an actual solution, you'd better ask this on the Aerosoft forum, I guess.

Sorry, no solution, but just in case: do you want to use the planner to actually plan the needed fuel and load it etc. or only to load it? In the last case you can load fuel, cargo and pax using the right MCDU. When I was flying they A318/319 I never ever used that planner. Fuel was calculated by PFPX and loaded using that MCDU. It's not mandatory to use that planner (which I found rather horrible to use).

If this doesn't help and you need an actual solution, you'd better ask this on the Aerosoft forum, I guess.

Okay no problem. I can load the info manually, it just appeared to be easier with the fuel planner. Thanks 

Archived