Fresh paint @ Jandakot..

In with the old...

Posted Image

... and, out with the new!

Posted Image

Refueling for free!  The first of many to come...

Posted Image

A bit of fun over Jandakot to blow dry the paint..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Touching down..

Posted Image

Into the aero club for breakfast and to see if anyone is going to come with me on the next leg..

Posted Image

Thanks for looking, this paint will be available for download at OZx shortly..  My first all original paintscheme! ;D:D

Wow !! What a makeover - that looks really great David - you don't have much room left for further sponsorship though.

Cheers mate.

Plenty of room! :P

Nice work mate. well done.

Be sure to post details of the next flight en-mass.

Trev

Just posted over at OZx

Sensational Work David & for your 1st repaint I am guessing this wasn't an easy paint to do but you nailed it.  :o

I also can't help think it as a bit of a tribute to the late Pip Borman (R.I.P) being from the same home airfield as yourself.

EDIT: I found myself coming back to this thread as this repaint being so good has inspired me to give FSX skinning a go. I used to do it for the Live For Speed (LFS) race car simulator and now want to create a FSX repaint of my own. Will head over to OzX soon to get the low-down on doing it for FSX. Tks for the inspiration David ;)

I'm more of a helo flyer but that paint just floats my boat.

Nice work!

Al

Me too Al, I only have 2 payware planes in my hangar at the moment, the SF260 and the Duke, both from realair, they are the Helo equivalent of dodosim mate. I agree, I watched this paint develop in the backend painters forum at Ozx and it just got better and better with every revision, I am jealous my first 20 paints didnt look anywhere near as good as this.

Thanks for the kind words guys!  I really appreciate it!

Too much paint mate look at the amount of UP Elevator at touchdown , dude your weight and balance must be off a bit.  

Not bad at all ,

Nah, thats just me flying poorly while playing with camera angles for the screenshot.  Believe it or not (actually, not that hard to believe..) that shot was taken just before the SECOND touchdown in that landing :P so airspeed was a bit low by then hence more elevator needed to flare.  I'm lucky it didn't drop a wing really...

hi i have a question about the jandakot addon , i notice from these pics the parking bays are all empty , is that a personal setting or is the static traffic not included?

jandakot is normaly packed

Posted Image

regards

Jones

Guest volcom1720

WOW, love them. Very unique set  :D

Keep it up!

Goodnight!

-Volcom *Sleepy time 10:00pm AEST Victoria! WAtching state of origin time to sleep :D*

hi i have a question about the jandakot addon , i notice from these pics the parking bays are all empty , is that a personal setting or is the static traffic not included?

jandakot is normaly packed

regards

Jones

Its a personal setting mate.  My computer sucks to be totally honest..  I get around 10 - 12 FPS here at Jandakot.  Just BARELY flyable.  If I turn any traffic on it drops to about 5 or less.  One day I'll get a whiz bang computer and the problem will go away.. :D

Archived