Library insertion points.

Dadtom65

Hi All. Just got my Adoby Reader working again, thanks guys, and reading the new Canada/Alska manual saw the topic about the insertion points. I all ways thought Ftx Centrall took care of that but found I was wrong, again. Sorted out the FTX bit but I found in mine that there are entries above FTX and they are

Uk2000 Airfields Vol 2

Tongass_fjords higher priority

Tongass_fjords lower priority

UK2000 Airfields Vol 1

UK2000 common library

BeaverX-Pier39

Are these ok where they are, which is above FTX. Thanks Derek.

Hi Rob me again. Just thought I would check and I use FS Global 2008 mesh and all of them are just below FSX Asia and Africa all so have Orbxvector_obj, vector_apt,vector_cvx, and vector_exx and they are below the FS Global 2008 and just above FSX Base files. That does not sound right ? Are they all so not OK.

The proper order is Asia, Africa, all the mesh entries, 4 Vector main entries, all the XXXX Base entries and then Vector AEC.

Not according to the Definitive Guide from ORBX page 38.  The guide is available from the General Forum.

T

Not according to the Definitive Guide from ORBX page 38.  The guide is available from the General Forum.

This is what I read in the multicolored table at the bottom of page 38, Spud. What is it taht I did read wrong ?

3rd Party Scenery (Any scenery you wish to display above Orbx FTX scenery)

OZX Scenery (Freeware designed to fit with FTX Regional software)

FTX Full Regional Scenery & Airports

Tongass Fjords (Fills the gap between Southern Alaska and Pacific Fjords Regions)

FTX OpenLC Scenery

Named Default Scenery Entries

FSGlobal 2010 Entries

FTX Global Vector Entries (OBJ, APT, CVX, EXX)

Numbered Default Scenery Entries

FTX Global Vector Entry (AEC)

"Default Scenery"

"Default Terrai

Ah.  I see what your referring to now.  Africa and Asia are the last of 18 Named entries.  Misunderstood your post.

Derek took them (Asia and Africa) as   reference points in his own post. To be clear in my reply  I took them too.

Archived