KJAC 1.1 Installation

GCRR

Hi Folks,

probably a stupid question:

Can i install the 1.1 Version over the existing one ? As it,s not stated in the release announcement, i prefer to ask and be on the safe side.

(By the way, a huge thanks to Jarrad for this eagerly awaited update :) )

Regards  Lars

I did no problem!

Voyager

I was a bit surprised at the size of the download file: 4.63gb zipped.

Had to move it from the download PC to the F. Sim PC on a portable Hard Drive as the 32Gb stick didn't like it.

Anyway, is it that large because its a triple installer?

& if I only run FSX, is the rest of it, [P3D 1/2], sitting on my SSD, redundant??

The SSD is starting to fill up, any way to take out the P3D part of this download?

TTM

I was a bit surprised at the size of the download file: 4.63gb zipped.

Had to move it from the download PC to the F. Sim PC on a portable Hard Drive as the 32Gb stick didn't like it.

Anyway, is it that large because its a triple installer?

& if I only run FSX, is the rest of it, [P3D 1/2], sitting on my SSD, redundant??

The SSD is starting to fill up, any way to take out the P3D part of this download?

TTM

Do not forget that the version v1.0 was installed with three modules.

What has been done, I think, was to join the three modules into one!

Concerning installation in SSD, you should take care to have free capacity for at least three times the size of what you will install. This is if your temporary folder (managed by Windows) is on drive C :.

Cheers,

Voyager

G'day guys,

Just confirming that yes, you can definitely install V1.1 without needing to remove v1.0 - our installer will look after that for you. 

@TigerTigerM - KJAC is definitely a big one! The new version is about 500mb larger than the original release - this is as a result of the some of the extra files required for FSX & P3D2-unique versions. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived