My scenery seems to have disappeared

leader01

I uninstalled fsx and attempted to re-install the ORBX Pacific Northwest region............I seem to have little other than the default scenery. When going to airfields to which I fly frequently - eg Blaine Muni Fairchild Int'l in Port Angeles I have no buildings and when flying in the area have none of the detailed scenery

I had PNW installed with the freeware PNW airports. On Saturday I added Portland and the NA airport updates followed by the library updates. I am running FSX Accelaration and everything was fine up to the time I added the new components.

I uninstalled ORBX using the guide as posted by Tim Harris. I then re-installed PNW running the exe as administrator. I applied patches 5 and 8 and then ran the library updates. I still have no ORBX scenery for PNW!

I re-installed the FSX software from the box and have not applied any other updates.

I have uninstalled ORBX three times and attempted to re-install without any success.

I have just reviewed the user guide for PNW and it says that I should have 10 PNW data files, a google earth file, the user guide and a PNW.exe file.

I went back to my original download of PNW and unzipped it into a separate folder. Here is what I end up with:

Important_Read_Me doc

OrbxFTXNABluePNW180.2 thru 9

OrbxFTXNABlue180 Application

This does not correspond with what the user guide says I should have!

I re-installed the FSX software from the box and have not applied any other updates.

I have uninstalled ORBX three times and attempted to re-install without any success.

I have just reviewed the user guide for PNW and it says that I should have 10 PNW data files, a google earth file, the user guide and a PNW.exe file.

I went back to my original download of PNW and unzipped it into a separate folder. Here is what I end up with:

Important_Read_Me doc

OrbxFTXNABluePNW180.2 thru 9

OrbxFTXNABlue180 Application

This does not correspond with what the user guide says I should have!

That's the extent of the original PNW download--it's also what I have.  Applying the patches 005 and 008, plus the Libs should have done the trick.

Archived