I just thought of how amazing the Pago Pago scenery is and how cool it'd be to see more scenery like it!

Ok, I don't know about you all, but a few years ago when I first got in flight simming, I'd never expected that I'd be flying into some place out in the Pacific called Pago Pago. I mean, it's so cool that ORBX developed this scenery and that it was literally all we saw in the screenshots forum for two weeks straight! 

The success of Pago Pago leads me to believe that ORBX could throw a dart anywhere on a map of the world and make such an amazing scenery out of it that it's all we'd fly at. Hell, ORBX could make Siberia and find a way to make it really immersive and interesting! 

This just really makes me feel like I'd love to see more experience packages like Pago Pago. It's almost like ORBX gave us a whole new region to explore, except with all the airports fully upgraded on release and included in the package! It'd be amazing to see another experience package soon, and looking back on Pago Pago, it's just so cool how it's literally the last place I thought I'd ever fly.

Can't wait to see another one, thanks a ton ORBX!

-Mac 

I would love to see more of the Pacific Islands. It would be great to fly ORBX scenery from Samoa to Fiji, then onto New Caledonia and Brisbane. Or Samoa, Vanuatu, the Solomon Islands to Papua New Guinea! Since flight sims have been around, it seems like the USA, Europe etc have been done to death over the years by a multitude of FS scenery publishers and the Pacific Islands have hardly been touched. Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines would also be fantastic to be able to fly around in full ORBX glory! There is just something about tropical islands with lush green landscapes and the blue oceans that lends itself to breathtaking vistas!

4qluvr.jpg

Thanks for the kinds words, myself and Ken are stoked with the reception of the Experience packages and intend to make more, including some smaller in-fillers, and they will all be pacific island based

Kevin your map is pretty much our target working area ::) a few of those areas already exist in KML format...

Thanks for the kinds words, myself and Ken are stoked with the reception of the Experience packages and intend to make more, including some smaller in-fillers, and they will all be pacific island based

Kevin your map is pretty much our target working area ::) a few of those areas already exist in KML format...

Tim, keep em coming, they're awesome!

Somebody had a great suggestion for one in this thread here that I'd love to see!

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/100278-a-suggestion-faroe-islands/

YES !!!  ....made my day  :)  Thanks both

Archived