Vlad's LKHV Horovice

Yay! Another great looking airport that will open up a part of the world I know nothing about,

Stacks of airports close by too for some low and slow flying.

Have a look on Google Earth, I like the way the road goes across the disused part of the runway and the lack of any security fencing.

h1.jpg

Oh, what a very nice surprise. My size of airport. And not too far from the Urquell :)

It is good news!  I reckon it's about midway between Urquell and Staropramen, and Budvar would make an interesting cross-country trip. O0

That is big surprise as I'm Czech resident. I think, that no one hope that Orbx will come to CZE!

I have one wish, that people in the Czech Republic will buy it in from store and not from torrent. There is a big pressure on the price and low personal morale in Czech Republic, piracy is more sport than crime. Many people are surprised at the fact that someone buying software when it could just download it from internet in few minutes.

Hope that is first but not least!

Just beautiful! Thank you very much Vlad and ORBX for taking us around the world to yet another exciting destination from where to explore Prague and, possibly, the forthcoming FTX Germany. Not everything in the World gets better and better but ORBX surely does  :smile:

I have one wish, that people in the Czech Republic will buy it in from store and not from torrent. There is a big pressure on the price and low personal morale in Czech Republic, piracy is more sport than crime. Many people are surprised at the fact that someone buying software when it could just download it from internet in few minutes.

Thanks, Jiri! RE piracy - your countrymen aren't the only ones, don't worry! I think the guestimate is about 3 to 1 - for each sold three are stolen. But - most likely - the thieves wouldn't buy a legal copy anyway, on the other hand increased sales would encourage the developers to do more designing. After all, an average strip takes several months (or even much more!) of hard and often frustrating labour, thus any dollar in extra revenue would be more than welcome and would add to personal satisfaction... ;)

Thanks, Jiri! RE piracy - your countrymen aren't the only ones, don't worry! I think the guestimate is about 3 to 1 - for each sold three are stolen. But - most likely - the thieves wouldn't buy a legal copy anyway, on the other hand increased sales would encourage the developers do more designing. After all, an average strip takes several months (or even much more!) of hard and often frustrating labour, thus any dollar in extra revenue would be more than welcome and would add to personal satisfaction... ;)

You're welcome Vlad.

Yes piracy is everywhere, not just the Czech Republic, but I dare say that in the post-communist countries is quite higher. At the time of the totalitarian regime de facto everyone stole everything. In recent years, it is much better, but it is still within us that "who does not steal, stealing from their family".. not sure with translation, but you knows Czech Republic so I think that you know what I mean.

Next little issue is, that there is your free scenery of LKHV as big competitor.

Anyway... looking forward for your scenery and wish it good sales which will, I hope, support next Czech airpots sceneries or even full region :)

Archived