KWYS WEST YELLOWSTONE, v1.15 - Where Is It?

TigerTigerM

Downloaded KWYS yesterday from FSS & installed.

Installed version per FTX Central 2 is 1.10, Nov 2012.

FTX Central 2 is telling me to update to v1.15, & also says, "this update can only be obtained from your FSS account"

When I go to my FSS account I can't find it anywhere.

Would appreciate some guidance as to its location, FSS or Orbx.

Thanks

TTM

Hi tiger,

Not at all the expert on shop/installer stuff, but according to Ed's release announcement it says

If previously purchased, simply log into your account to get the new installer.

Being a Triple-installer it will replace the old version completely, the sure fire way to check if its the one is to run the installer, if you get the choice of FSX/P3D1.4/P3Dv2.x, thats it

R.e FTXcentralV2, I recall Ben talking about adding something to FTXcentralv2 to prevent an 'update' alert message, but I'll have to defer to him on that

Hi tiger,

Not at all the expert on shop/installer stuff, but according to Ed's release announcement it says

Being a Triple-installer it will replace the old version completely, the sure fire way to check if its the one is to run the installer, if you get the choice of FSX/P3D1.4/P3Dv2.x, thats it

R.e FTXcentralV2, I recall Ben talking about adding something to FTXcentralv2 to prevent an 'update' alert message, but I'll have to defer to him on that

Downloaded & re-installed.

Original DL & the 2nd one were both 1.15.

I think FTX Central 2 may have an unnecessary update alert message, as you suggest.

TTM

Archived