Big thanks to ORBX!

prattpt6

Just wanted to thanks to the good folks over at ORBX for offering that sale over the whole month of May. Most vendors usually have a weekend thing or a week, not many a whole month. Because of the great deals my tour of the western United States has been extremely fun and highly realistic. Got to see some amazing scenery and enjoy some great weather on the west coast. Keep up the great work ORBX and again..Thank you!!  8)

Yes, thank you Orbx!! Bought FTX Global (I know a little late to the party) and WOW what a transformation. The sale was just the incentive to get me off my butt and purchase it! Really loving my P3D now!

Cheers

Martin

The timing of this sale came at a good time for me. With a new computer a couple months ago and a re-install of everything plus much more hard drive space I finally picked up Global, Vector, Trees, and a couple airports which I have never bought before as I don't like to stick around in one airport too much. However, at these sale prices I just could not resist. I already had lots of regional packs including all of North America and New Zealand and I have only scratched the surface of some of them. Anyway I too thank Orbx for a month long sale.  

I would also like to mention I also installed any applicable freeware such as all the global NA airports. I'm doing cross country flights and stopping at all of them and it's so nice to land in realistic airports in the middle on nowhere Canada where I am starting from. Add that to the global and vector and trees and it's some enjoyable flying in what otherwise used to be quite bland scenery. 

Let me add my thanks to all at ORBX----absolutely fantastic scenery products--and on sale to boot. Picked up three new airports--thanks much for the opportunity.

One major problem. Bought and received confirmation of completion on May 29 (May 30 in Australia), but nothing showed up in downloads as is the norm.

Registered a ticket immediately and got confirmation of receipt, but still no  response. Willing to wait a couple of days longer, but if no answer, does anyone have a contact at FSS who I can PM?

If not the correct forum, I apologize.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Andy

Yes, many thanks guys!!  I was able to complete Alaska, and Europe and picked up Vector and their two latest airplanes as well as some other sceneries here and there.  A month was definitely plenty of time to get everything in!

All is well in the PNW, A glitch in the check-out process prevented my purchased from being transferred to my downloads.

Many thanks to Andres B. of the FSS support staff who jumped in and manually corrected the problem. The new airports are now installed and ready for action.

Thanks again Andres.

Andy

yes - thank you Orbx.  I picked up as much as I could and I haven't even really seen any of it yet...ive been so busy enjoying previous works.

and that bring sme to this ---  Im really enjoying this latest concept of several good quality airports spread out over some distance that is covered by higher

than normal quality scenery and then all sold as one package.  the KBLU package for example.  and Samoa looks to be an outstanding purchase.

Archived