No Buildings at KTVL

Kodiak73

I haven't added my purchase details for Lake Tahoe or Redding airports yet, but even with the latest update to KTVL(1.10) and using the latest libraries(150331), I also have no buildings at KTVL Airport.

Just wondering if this has been addressed (resolved?) yet or not, I dug back to like page 6 or 7 and haven't seen anything new posted for about 2 weeks.

Oh, by the way, just running plain old FSX Acceleration.

edit: Just added purchase details

Hi Kodiak,

This problem always seems to have a different solution for everyone, and it's frustrating to see that it happens so much. I'll certainly remove the building's ObjectFlow dependancy in a service pack once I release my next airport, so that this doesn't happen anymore.

In the meantime, you can try any of the solutions in this thread:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/93752-no-airport-buildings-at-tahoe-and-no-updated-scenery-at-yosemite/

We pretty much covered everything.

Apologies for that problem,

Cheers

Hey Misha;

I tried putting the objectflow.dll from the link given, and now i have buildings, but the trees around the airport building look as if it is the dead of winter even though I have date and time set to today, see screenshots if I can get this to work:

fsx2015-05-3014-21-02-99.jpg

fsx2015-05-3014-20-39-83.jpg

fsx2015-05-3014-20-48-44.jpg

Maybe I should try a reinstall next?

If so, can I reinstall without having to delete anything?

Thanks for your help so far.

PS Now I'm getting the objectflow not compatible run once prompt all the time, anyway to fix that?

I tried the ObjectflowUpdate and still the same, run once prompt every time FSX starts and snowy trees.

I did a simple reinstall just to try and overwrite everything without deleting the KTVL folder or anything else.

I wonder if it is a conflict with Trees HD?

It must be a conflict with the objectflow.dll, because I still get the run once prompt and FSX never asks for approval of any new module.

I know nothing about XML editing.

I think I deleted everything required prior to a clean reinstall, ran FTXConfigurator, and still the same at just the airport surroundings (see screenshot)

fsx2015-05-3111-56-15-37.jpg

I'm not sure what to try next

Thanks Stewart, that seems to have solved the issue, I now even have people flow at the airport (see below)

fsx2015-05-3121-42-53-45.jpg

fsx2015-05-3121-44-05-89.jpg

Hopefully I won't get the error message anymore, thanks again !!

Archived