FTX Central can't find product PDF

skyscott

I installed them both and when I click on them in the central I get and red box say FTX Central could not find the user guide for this product we try to find it at PANE or PAJN user guide PDF. Please check that this product was installed correctly.I also get the same thing when I click on Global Vector.My order # FSS0378020 MY date is;2015-05-05. I have try to renstalled them but did not help same thing,thanks for any help you can give me...

I installed them both and when I click on them in the central I get and red box say FTX Central could not find the user guide for this product we try to find it at PANE or PAJN user guide PDF. Please check that this product was installed correctly.I also get the same thing when I click on Global Vector.My order # FSS0378020 MY date is;2015-05-05. I have try to renstalled them but did not help same thing,thanks for any help you can give me...

Hi skyscott,

Can you please let me know the names of the files that FTX Central is looking for in the red dialog?

Thanks Scott,

It seems like your user guides for Vector, PAEN and PAJN have different names than the default.

Can you please rename the respective files inside ORBX\User Documents so that they have the following names:

• FTX Global VECTOR User Guide.pdf

• PAEN User Guide.pdf

• PAJN User Guide.pdf

After that has been done, they should appear inside FTX Central with the the PDF symbol

Ben I looked in my ORBX\User Documents file and they are not in the file.For what it's worth all the others are,thanks for the quick reply.Scott

Hi Scott,

Are there any files in that directory which have "Vector", "PAEN" or "PAJN" in the name?

Would you be able to take a screenshot of your ORBX\User Documents directory (upload instructions here)?

Ben this is best I could do and to ansewer your question is no :0s9 Jefferson Airport

1s2 Darrington Municipal Airport

1wa6 Fall City

2wal Diamond Point

2s1 Vashon Municipal

3w5 Concrete Municipal Aiport

7s3 Stark's Twin Oaks

7wa3 West Wind Airport

7wa3 West Wind Airfield

11s Sekiu Airport

65s Bonners Ferry

74s Anscortes Airport

77s Creswell (hobby Field )

Cbb7 Tipella Airport

Cef4 Airdrie Airpark

Cej4 Claresholm Industrial Airport

Cen4 High River Airport

Cybd Bella Coola Airport

Cyse Squarmish Airport

Czst Stewart Airport

Kbvs Skagit Regional

Kbzn Bozeman Yellstone International Airport

Kcmw Cushman Meadow

Khqm Boweman Airport

Kpdx Portland International

Kros Orcas Island

Ksff Felts Field Airport

Kwys West Yellowstone Airport

Pags Gustavus Airport

Pakt Ketchikan International Airport

Paya Yakutat Airport

S43 Harvey Field

S45 Siletz Bay State Airport

S93 Cle Elum Municipal Airport

W16 Monroe Firstair

Wa79 Walter Sutton's Private Strip ( Their is a folder called Versions and they all are text Documents and PAEN,PAJN and Gloal Vector Pack are in this folder )Again thanks for the help Scott

Hi there,

I've checked and the names given by Ben are the actual names for the respective user guides.

Not sure why they would be missing but you can find the one for Vector on its product page: https://www.fullterrain.com/product/ftxgvector. Try downloading the pdf and dropping it into  ORBX\User Documents. If that works we can attach the user guides for PAEN and PAJN.

Cheers, Holger

It work for Global Vector but can not find the PDF for PAEN and PAJN and 2W3 but when I click on the word configure I get this Error:setting static aircraft to on .Both on Path and off Path don't exist for file. ORBX FTX_NA\FTX_A_APEAN\Scenery PAEN_PLC_aircraft.bgl.ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_A_A PEAN Scenery\PAEN_PLC_aircraft bgl OFF.   I ran the FSX register repair.Thanks for the help a least we gone one done again that s Scott

I re install them and no change I have the old FTX Central on my desk top can not keep the new one on it?? but it is in my start menu?? Also I about to remove FSX and start all over.Thanks a lot for all your time and effort Scott

Archived