Birmingham - Dusseldorf

jaydor

Glad I had my camera with me today, to be able to catch the maiden flight out of Birmingham and bound for Dusseldorf.

The AGILIS A319. AGILIS is pronounced Ar as in argument Ar-GILIS, gilis as in guillotine, lis as in lis't Ar Gil Lis.

I nicked the name from a German railway company, (Don't tell em).. :D:

"Spirit of Friendship"

ag1.jpg

ag2.jpg

Registered in St Vincent, Caribbean for tax purpose's.. :)

That is a very nice livery. I would suggest registering the aircraft in Ireland, contract out the flight crew to an employment agency in Estonia, the cabin crew can be third partied from Thailand. Setup a holding company for the whole thing in St Vincent, you should also look at going to non-dom status for yourself. Now that we have taken care of, did you go from Orbx England to Germany, without changing anything. I am just thinking of the changeover from an Orbx region to Global.

That is a very nice livery. I would suggest registering the aircraft in Ireland, contract out the flight crew to an employment agency in Estonia, the cabin crew can be third partied from Thailand. Setup a holding company for the whole thing in St Vincent, you should also look at going to non-dom status for yourself. Now that we have taken care of, did you go from Orbx England to Germany, without changing anything. I am just thinking of the changeover from an Orbx region to Global.

Straight from ORBX England to Global with Europe LC.  Love the above LOL, but I am going to change the name and registration before release..

Mmmm , ?  :)

May go back to my original colour EUROLINX:

euro3.jpg

Archived