Post Deleted.

Dadtom65

Hi Guys just wondering why my post about a sale on at A2A simulations seems to have been removed. As there is no sign of it on this forum. What harm was it doing. It wasn't meant to be offensive in any way, just letting fellow Flt simmers know that there was a sale on there. It did not mean that I or any body else were going to suddenly stop buying Orbx stuff. Just can not see the point. Derek.

Comes under rule 15. Orbx Forum Terms of Use.

15 ) You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests, nor may you post links to other developer's or publisher's sales, discounts or special deals. This is the private Orbx forums and we aren't a marketing platform for other companies. Please respect that.

cheers

Iain

Hi Ian still can not see the point, but hey ho all seems a bit bullish really and I'm sure I've seen other people's comments about non Orbx products on these forums. Ah well live and learn . Derek

Hi Guys. So we can talk about other company's products, but say nothing about so and so are having a sale on. So I could say to fellow Flt simmers that say they should check out so and so company but not mention anything about a sale. Ok that's fine. Derek.

Archived