Wind sock issues at FTX "payware" airports. (CEJ4)

Timmy74

Hi Guys,

I seem to be finding this more and more.... The wind socks at FTX payware airports seem to be either 180 degrees out or 90 degress out to what FSX is telling me where the wind is coming from??

How could I fix this?  

Kind regards,

Tim...

Hi Guys,

I seem to be finding this more and more.... The wind socks at FTX payware airports seem to be either 180 degrees out or 90 degress out to what FSX is telling me where the wind is coming from??

How could I fix this?  

G'day Tim,

Sorry someone hasn't gotten back to you yet - this one has slipped through. Providing some specifics (airports, locations etc) will help the guys answer it for you - let us know if it is happening at specific region-based airports (eg all airports in the FTX XYZ region pack), any specific stand-alone airports or others.

KPSP as well. The wind sock looks like its having seisures..

G'day there, instructions on how to fix this issue can be found in this topic here

Cheers,

Jarrad

G'day Tim,

Sorry someone hasn't gotten back to you yet - this one has slipped through. Providing some specifics (airports, locations etc) will help the guys answer it for you - let us know if it is happening at specific region-based airports (eg all airports in the FTX XYZ region pack), any specific stand-alone airports or others.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Sorry Jarrad time is not on my side at the moment.  Thank you for replying.  Here is a shot from CEJ4.  The wind sock is 180 degrees to wind direction or my FSX is 180 degrees out? Because it is giving me "Runway 3" -the best to take off from....?? 

2015-4-12_18-4-46-794.jpg

I will post more when I come across them.

Cheers,

Tim...

G'day Tim,

Thanks for the info - I'm sure Vlad will pipe in with any suggestions (unfortunately I can't confirm the issue as I don't currently have CEJ4 installed), but from memory I think this may have already been noted for a future service pack. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

PS - I've just edited your post title to make a little easier for us to keep track of the airport-specific issue. 

G'day Tim,

Thanks for the info - I'm sure Vlad will pipe in with any suggestions (unfortunately I can't confirm the issue as I don't currently have CEJ4 installed), but from memory I think this may have already been noted for a future service pack. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

PS - I've just edited your post title to make a little easier for us to keep track of the airport-specific issue. 

Hello Jarrad,

Here is another one.....  This one is at CEF4

CEF4.jpg

Even the second wind sock is not facing the correct direction....!?!?

Archived