ORBX - Sedona Airport

jerdoo

Amazing video Jeroen , well done ::)

Have you add anything into  P3D cfg. or Nvidia settings  to get such great , clear ,  crisp textures.  I have a lot of blurries when i fly in this area with Photorealistic scenery :-[

Thank you , Mike .

Another amazing video!!

Really enjoyed this one!

Thanks Ziggy

Listened from start to end... that says a lot coming from me ::)

Bravo, another super nice vid.

Ben

Much appreciated Ben!!

Amazing video Jeroen , well done ::)

Have you add anything into  P3D cfg. or Nvidia settings  to get such great , clear ,  crisp textures.  I have a lot of blurries when i fly in this area with Photorealistic scenery :-[

Thank you , Mike .

Thanks Mike. Nothing special other then minor adjustments like in the cfg file in FSX. Also used the optimiza_parts tweak which doesn't really do alot here in my opinion. Didn't use inspector in this case.

Absolutely stunning work Jeroen, thanks so much for this video :) Love the angles, love the music, and particularly love the Citation getting a spin around the airport. I won't ask how (so that you don't have to give away your secrets!), but I was particularly impressed with that day-night fade shot at the end, especially considering you didn't have tessellation enabled (and therefore have access to the time-preview mode) :) 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Absolutely stunning work Jeroen, thanks so much for this video :) Love the angles, love the music, and particularly love the Citation getting a spin around the airport. I won't ask how (so that you don't have to give away your secrets!), but I was particularly impressed with that day-night fade shot at the end, especially considering you didn't have tessellation enabled (and therefore have access to the time-preview mode) :)

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thanks a bunch Jarrad. To be honest, I turned it on for the last couple of shots and looked for angles that didn't give me the issues. Only that made sure that I could do the time preview with the last shot :)

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Much appreciated!

Mike, I use venetubo to tweak my fsx.cfg but not all them are of use in the P3D cfg. I didn't use anything that isn't known :)

Thank you Jerdoo for your reply ::)

Archived