Layers again

mazelda

Hi

I'm in the process of a complete overhaul of my p3dv2.5 install after buying some new ssd hardware

and I'm trying to install from what I thought would roughly be the correct order so I have installed pilots mesh then global ,vector and europe LC.

I have not added any of my regions or airports yet but on looking at my scenery layers I noticed that my vector layers are below my Pilot FS Global 2010 layers,is this correct?

at the moment all my Europe LC layers are currently at the top which I assume will move down as I install more scenery areas and airports

Thanks

Hi

I'm in the process of a complete overhaul of my p3dv2.5 install after buying some new ssd hardware

and I'm trying to install from what I thought would roughly be the correct order so I have installed pilots mesh then global ,vector and europe LC.

I have not added any of my regions or airports yet but on looking at my scenery layers I noticed that my vector layers are below my Pilot FS Global 2010 layers,is this correct?

at the moment all my Europe LC layers are currently at the top which I assume will move down as I install more scenery areas and airports

Thanks

Vector layers below FS Global 2010, yes, that is correct.

Archived