No update download possible YBCS / YBBN and P3D v2

kelle8806

Hello,

1. since a few days I own P3D. Now I wanted to download the update for Orbx YBCS Cairns but it says "YBCS Cairns Version 1.20 - No files could be found for this update".

2. What's about Brisbane? The system requirements says it is for FSX and P3D v1. Does it also work with P3D v2?

Could you help me, please?

Thanks a lot!

Mathew

I haven't read the cross grade license is only for P3D v1. Maybe it's my mistake. Sometimes it is difficult to understand everything if English isn't your native language. Next time I'll buy all in FSS and not by any other shop.

I hope there will be no P3D v3 soon because i think it's difficault to change the simulator (version) and keep your add-ons. In a lot of cases you have to pay a second time for the same thing.

If the cross grade license doesn't work maybe FSS will send me a link to the update (maybe the triple installer) anyway because I sent them the prove that I own the YBCS DVD. I don't really want to pay another time for the same add-on.

The Beta Central works fine. Thanks a lot!

Mathew

G'day Matthew,

Just to clarify as there seems to be a few mixed messages here:

- When you buy the cross-grade license for YBCS from FSS, this will entitle you to access any currently available version of YBCS via download, including the recently-released P3D2 triple installer. 

- If you need/wish to buy a cross-grade license for YBBN from FSS, you will be entitled to access download installers for all currently available versions of YBBN - which at the moment does not include a P3D2 version as it has not been made yet. When this has been made, you will be able access it from your FSS account. 

Let me know if you have any other questions that we can help with.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hello Jarrad,

I understand that there's no P3D v2 version of YBBN, yet. I bought YBBN as a box of a reseller and not in FSS.

My problem is I've bought YBCS as a box in the shop of an reseller, too and not in flightsimstore. I sent the bill of the reseller and a picture of the box and so on to FSS (I bought the cross-grade license yesterday) and I hope I'll get access to the triple installer.

Next time I'll buy my Orbx add-ons in flightsimstore.

Thanks!

G'day Matthew, 

My problem is I've bought YBCS as a box in the shop of an reseller, too and not in flightsimstore. I sent the bill of the reseller and a picture of the box and so on to FSS (I bought the cross-grade license yesterday) and I hope I'll get access to the triple installer.

Next time I'll buy my Orbx add-ons in flightsimstore.

Thanks!

Sounds like you've done everything perfectly, I'm sure the flightsimstore staff will have you sorted out with the YBCS cross-grade license very shortly :) 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived