Time spent with Orbx.

Dadtom65

Hi Guys and Gals. Had an email from Jay Kae this morning saying that I have been with Orbx for seven years. God were has the time gone. Well I hope I have another seven years with you all as its been a fantastic time with the rise of Orbx and all the people on the forums here. We have had some good times and a few laughs along the way as well. I consider you all my friends and hope to do so for many more years to come. Cheer's Derek. Ps One of these days I will get my photo on, then I will be able to see you all.

Hi Guys and Gals. Had an email from Jay Kae this morning saying that I have been with Orbx for seven years. God were has the time gone. Well I hope I have another seven years with you all as its been a fantastic time with the rise of Orbx and all the people on the forums here. We have had some good times and a few laughs along the way as well. I consider you all my friends and hope to do so for many more years to come. Cheer's Derek. Ps One of these days I will get my photo on, then I will be able to see you all.

LOL That's funny! I purchased my first FTX region on March 8th 2008! So I was one day earlier than you LOL. Although I probably registered to this forum sometime before that already. (My current profile is only two years old because I've been away for a while for various reasons.) It's been a great 7 years indeed... culminating with the release of FTX Norway. Looking forward to the future!!!

Archived