Cant install Libraries and FTX England into FSX SE

Hi Guys, hope someone here can help. The information on ORBX site states that ORBX scenery will install into FSX SE. Well I cant get it done. Originally I have FSX SE installed to: C:\Programme Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\FSX. FTX England nor the scenery libraries would install.

Following some advice I uninstalled Steam\FSX SE and reinstalled to C:\Steam\Steamapps\Common\FSX. Same result, neither the Scenery Libraries nor FSX Enland will install. Hope someone can help here, Im getting just a little frustrated.

I have attached an image of the installer: As you can see it can not find FSX SE.

Many thanks in advance

Dragonpost-54892-0-81176300-1425581950_thumb.p

I have run the Registry tool provided on the ORBX site. Registry defo points to C:\Steam\Steam Apps\Common\FSX\fsx.exe. Still no joy. Installer refuses to find the FSX location. Just produces the same blank installer screen as per my previous attachment. Any ideas?

Many thanks for your help

Ken

I have run AVG reg repair tool. Used ORBX reg fix tool. Still no joy. The ORBX installer will not find my FSX SE. I am not content to pay out money for another Reg Tweaker which I will probably use only once. As far as I can see the problem lies with the ORBX installer. ALL of my other addons have installed with no problems at all, including Just Flight, Cap Sim, PFE, A2A, REX, OPUS, FSUIPC, etc. etc.

Any more/other advice before I give up.

Thanks

Ken

Archived