2O1 Gansner Field - P3Dv2

Lovely pics of what seems  a superbly modeled airport.

Two remarks:

- Google Earth shows 6-24 markings at the threshold not 7-25

- No ObjectFlow stuff ?

Hi Dominique!

Object flow is included.

When viewing 2O1 in GE, make sure you have the imagery set to the latest and you'll see that the numbers have recently been changed. This nearly caught me out too! :D

- Russ

Hi Dominique!

Object flow is included.

When viewing 2O1 in GE, make sure you have the imagery set to the latest and you'll see that the numbers have recently been changed. This nearly caught me out too! :D

- Russ

The change took place sometime between November 2011 and July 2012. Not so recent. ;)

And Dominque:

The date Google Earth shows is the copyright date, which they renew with each year. It's not a clue as to when the picture was taken.

The change took place sometime between November 2011 and July 2012. Not so recent. ;)

And Dominque:

The date Google Earth shows is the copyright date, which they renew with each year. It's not a clue as to when the picture was taken.

Very true! Sorry I was referring to the change in GE photography, rather than the markings themselves. When I first started painting the ground poly, I was using older aerial photography so it nearly caught me out. I had to update the photography and redo a few things! :D

- Russ

Archived