Crikey

alan2

I've been looking for one of them ever since I started travelling around Australia and seen nary a one.  You're a very lucky man Alan, and I'd dearly love to learn the general area you were flying in.

Mind you, you probably nearly scared the pants off the whale too! ;D

John

wow,I was asking about whales in FSX months ago and I don't think anyone took me seriously judging by the responses or lask of, is that default FSX or some add-on software? would love to know where you came across that, that'd make my day.

johnny

Thanks guys,        No not an addon, just lucky, maybe never catch another one. Im not sure how you can guarrantee that you'll see one. In real life they are seasonal migrators and local tourist operators will have whalewatch boat trips at the right time. Even then you maybe unlucky as I was.

Location -  Take off from Ballina NSW head straight for the coast and turn north up the coast . the second bay up you will see these rocks in the water and that area there is where this whale was -  quite close to the rocks.  Only a few minutes away from Ballina.YBNA

Posted Image

Yep.... one word does sums it up,    "Crikey" !!

great capture.   

Anyone want to start a screenshot topic just based on FTX wildlife,  Birds, sheep, roos....    umm whales.  "ETC"    lol

I dont have any FTX wildlife screenies so I cant start one.  :(     

Archived