Switching Regions in Central

GrayRider

When I'm switching to different regions, such as switching to Global,  I'm getting an Unhandled exception error.

The error I'm getting is as follows:

Access to the path F:\FSX\ORBX\Scripts\Backup\restore.bat' is denied. How do I fix this error?. I've never seen this particular Unhandled Exception before. I get this error when I switch to any of the four regions etc.

THX

GrayRider

When I'm switching to different regions, such as switching to Global,  I'm getting an Unhandled exception error.

The error I'm getting is as follows:

Access to the path F:\FSX\ORBX\Scripts\Backup\restore.bat' is denied. How do I fix this error?. I've never seen this particular Unhandled Exception before. I get this error when I switch to any of the four regions etc.

THX

GrayRider

Hi GrayRider,

Try restarting FTX Central. If that doesn't resolve the issue, then restart your computer and it should work.

Ben

As you mentioned Ben.

I have tried that both ways. Reboot of my PC and restarting FTX Central. The error still comes up?.

GrayRider

If you right click on restore.bat, make sure that the "read-only" box is not checked, then click "OK". Does the issue still occur?

JHROQ.png

I Asked about this to the developers about a year ago.. I was offered a couple of possible fixes..and none of them worked.

I usually just keep recycling through my regions in central until it disappears.

It doesn't seem to affect my FSX at all.

Hang in until the new central is released,and hopefully it will all go away

Stu

Thanks Ben and Kiwi.

Cycling thru the regions, has done the trick on .the Unhandled exception I was getting. When I do select a region. It does the normal data build as required anyway.

While I'm here. I'd like to ask about another unhandled exception that showed up. I started  my FTX Vector  Configuration Tool so I can run-auto-Configuration and I get this Unhandled Exception:

I was trying to run the FTX Global Configuration tool, and got an Unhandled Exception has occurred in my application. It says. if I click continue the application will attempt to continue. If I click quit, it will close.

Cannot create a file when that file already exists?.

How do I fix this, or what and where do I look to fix the problem. For now. I can't run the tool.

If I have to reinstall the tool. Where is the tool.exe download, so I can reinstall it. I forgot there the download is located?.

THX

GrayRider

Thanks Ben and Kiwi.

Cycling thru the regions, has done the trick on .the Unhandled exception I was getting. When I do select a region. It does the normal data build as required anyway.

While I'm here. I'd like to ask about another unhandled exception that showed up. I started  my FTX Vector  Configuration Tool so I can run-auto-Configuration and I get this Unhandled Exception:

I was trying to run the FTX Global Configuration tool, and got an Unhandled Exception has occurred in my application. It says. if I click continue the application will attempt to continue. If I click quit, it will close.

Cannot create a file when that file already exists?.

How do I fix this, or what and where do I look to fix the problem. For now. I can't run the tool.

If I have to reinstall the tool. Where is the tool.exe download, so I can reinstall it. I forgot there the download is located?.

THX

GrayRider

Hi GrayRider,

See this post by Ed: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/89160-error-messaqge-in-vector-aec/#entry814877

Archived