Dublicate Landclass Index 14

romoni

Hi!

I'm re-installed Windows OS and started to install ORBX products. First I installed Global Base, Vector and Global Open LC. After that I installed all AU Regions with updates and now I'm installed NA PNW - NA PFJ and NA NRM and after NA NRM installation I got FTX Central error:

Dublicate Landclass Index 14

Aborting FTXCentral

Abot what I can to do next that will solve this problem and I can to continue my installation projects?

Thank You!

Rolf

Hi jack!

This is first time as I got any error during installation. Every time as I did total re-insttalation I haven't any problem. First Global product, then FS Pilot Mesh, Orbx Regions, Orbx Airport and last Orbx Library. Many times same procedures..

But ok - I try install the last Library and let You Know if it's works.

Than You!

Rolf

Ok - I installed the Library and this is what I got:

Region Files Validation Report

Custom Files Validation Report
Custom file does not exist.
C:\Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\BLDZ2.dds

C:\Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\BLDZ2LM.dds

C:\Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_palm1.dds

C:\Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\veg_tropical2.dds

Some help would be very welcome...

Rolf

PS.

I use FSX Gold Edition son SP2 is installed.

And what did you do *after* you installed PNW?  If it was the first North American region you installed, that was the time to "tick" North America in FTX Central.  Then for the rest, PFJ, etc., make sure FTX Central is still set to North America.  I just re-installed my entire set of ORBX sceneries (no AU though), and the instructions were very clear about making sure FTX Central was set to North America before installing any of the North American scenery.  Just to make sure...

Hi Stewart!

Thank You for Yours advise. I re-installed FSX yesterday again and starded so called a clean table. I'm installed Global trio first and I instal FS Global Ultimate series now. After that my plan is to install AU Regions, NA Regions, EU Region and then Airports.

This is a first time as I have problems like this as I to do a complete re-installation and it could be caused by FTX Global series because this is a first time as I have al those three pruducts during complete re-installation. Latest OS / FSX re-installation was about over 1 year ago and the prosedures were a little bit different than today.

So - after I get FS Pilot Mesh installed I can start to install all four AU regions and patches and install last ORBX Library - run FSX - close FSX and re-start computer - start FSX and test AU - close FSX - to do same things with NA and so on?

Rolf

So - after I get FS Pilot Mesh installed I can start to install all four AU regions and patches and install last ORBX Library - run FSX - close FSX and re-start computer - start FSX and test AU - close FSX - to do same things with NA and so on?

yup and write down for yourself in which order you installed what, saves annoyance when trying to backtrack what you did IF anything goes wrong ;)

Hi Volter!

Thank You! I follow Definitive Guide to FTX products  as I to do this huge re-installation project. Mayby I should to download all latest version to avoid a massive patch installation for each regions. Well - it's huge project, too...

Ok - a litle update.

I'm installed now FTX Global, Vector, Eu LC, FS Global Ultimate Europe & America, AU Regions, OZx Aus + Library, Holger Mesh, NZSI and NZNI.

During NZNI installation I got an error message something like that: "Exraction error..." This happened almost end of installation and I desided to continue installation. I push continue button and everythings seems to be gone well.

After installation I started FSX - closed FSX - re-start computer - checked FTX Central - started FSX - closed FSX and defraged HD, re-started computer and re-run NZNI installer that was very quick.

I don't know but I ever have so much problem as now as I done FSX/ORBX re-installation. I'm test flight now NZKM - NZTN to see about what happen...

Archived