Changed ftx central

lawrence aldrich

My entire installation was working fine......suddenly this morning when I opened ftx central it showed two global icons, two north America icons and a default icon (which I assume is for default FXS files) which was not there before.

All these icons work and do just what they say......The tick box for hybrid mode is now missing.

Overall, the sim still works fine.....but with no hybrid mode.

Anybody ever had this happen.....?

My entire installation was working fine......suddenly this morning when I opened ftx central it showed two global icons, two north America icons and a default icon (which I assume is for default FXS files) which was not there before.

All these icons work and do just what they say......The tick box for hybrid mode is now missing.

Overall, the sim still works fine.....but with no hybrid mode.

Anybody ever had this happen.....?

OOOOPS!!!!!   disregard.

I looked a bit farther down the list here and found an answer.

Reinstalled new orbx libs and all is well again .......

sorry..........

• 1 month later...

Hi, I just did the upgrade to 2.5 P3D and merrily set about reinstalling all my ORBX products starting with Global, Vector and LC, followed by England Region.

Then re-tested and all seems fine but like Lawrence I have no Hybrid box. I suspect the problem is tied to the fact that the install never asked me if I wanted to back up my default files, so I have no Global button. I re-installed latest LIBS again but no change.

Is the likely answer to reinstall Base/Vector/LC?  Any things to watch out for?

Thanks for your support.

Gareth

Archived