Why the hoopla? Here is why...

Benny

I wasn't sure about posting this one but for the sake of showing the immense work done to many (not to say all) airport/airfield over there.. Yes, that thing that a lot of people are talking... Yea yea, I know, another one on this place. Still hooked in there since it's release, must be me being mad.... 

So wing views! Maybe some dawn sequence, yes again... all kind of views that you may don't like..or may? Some music that you may... bla bla or not. No I didn't calibrate my altimeter, yes I was coming to low and 2 fast, no I wasn't on the centre line most of the time. Yes I'm a terrible pilot that take way to much risk... oupsss.. I forgot, it's not a real plane.. grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Stutters are free and included ::) It's even available in 1080P so you can see that my instruments are all over the place.

Have some good holiday time

Ben

>http://youtu.be/xECVeYXJ3Z8

Well done Ben. Nice atmosphere with one of my fav planes :)

Iris as done it again. Also one of my favorite plane. Can't get enough of this one.

Fast climber, steep decent, take off  and stop on a dime, good FPS, nice enough graphic, cool VC, dark but cool.  .

Thanks

Ben

ELEC_C-27J_Cockpit_lg.jpg

c27jspartanimgp5909.jpg

Iris as done it again. Also one of my favorite plane. Can't get enough of this one.

Fast climber, steep decent, take off  and stop on a dime, good FPS, nice enough graphic, cool VC, dark but cool.  .

Thanks

Ben

Yes indeed. It looks almost the same. The representation of the HUGS is pretty good too. Even though they did not implement a speed trend vector and the acceleration carrot isnt working either but anyway these are only small snags as the overall function of the HUGS is given. HUGS assisted landings are also possible and given with that feature. Wish i had an NVG mode in the real HUGS.

Archived