Which one first...OrbxFTXopenLC_EU110 or FTXORBXLIBS_141228?

WebMaximus

I know the order in which you install stuff can be imperative and after downloading the latest update for openLC plus the latest version of OrbxLibs I'm a bit confused because...

- when starting the installation program for the openLC update it says I need to make sure I'm using the latest version of the OrbxLibs before proceeding

- and when starting the installation program of the latest OrbxLibs update it tells me I need to make sure I install any other Orbx products updates before I install the latest version of the OrbxLibs

So in which order should I proceed installing these updates to make sure everthing installs correctly?

I do know it has been said numerous times you should always install the libs in the end but since the installation program for the latest openLC update specifically said you should make sure you're using the latest libs version before going ahead with installing the update that's what made me a bit confused.

Anyway I now did like this and all seems good so far.

1. Installed the latest libs

2. Installed the openLC update

3. Installed the latest libs

I also finished off applying Global within FTX Central and re-checked Vector Road Lights since that option was no longer checked after installing the openLC update.

Archived