some doubt with FTX AU SP4

coolgovind180

hey guys..

I just installed FTX AU SP4.003 downloaded from flightsim store..however everything is fine except that i have noticed some trees on the vector roads(though not all the roads but many). Is this normal??

I have attached the screenshot below. Also I have installed holgermesh too for SP4 along with all the freeware airports..everything works fine except this issue..about some trees on the roads..it appears as though they should be on the edges of the road but are on the road...

Also is my SP4 version uptodate? its SP4.003..so i guess its up todate..as it comes with the .003 patch released on nov 2013...

I also noticed 2 houses floating...(noticed this after take off from YMTL)....

But did not find any other houses like this..only 2 houses...I have also installed the latest library and i am running FTX in global mode with hybrid ticked...

kuEg.jpg

SR5wX.jpg

HPXl4.jpg

oVAUF.jpg

thanking you

govind

Hi there,

those tree-lined roads are as intended meaning there's nothing wrong with your installation.

Floating autogen houses are a known issue with FSX/P3D; you can always cross-check by pausing the sim and refreshing the scenery library. If the houses are back on the surface it's that bug.

Cheers, Holger

Hi there,

those tree-lined roads are as intended meaning there's nothing wrong with your installation.

Floating autogen houses are a known issue with FSX/P3D; you can always cross-check by pausing the sim and refreshing the scenery library. If the houses are back on the surface it's that bug.

Cheers, Holger

Oh thanks holger..now i can breathe normally...i take every care to do an install properly like read the manuals thoroughly...go through FAq's..install everything as told, check the forums for new issues and how people get it solved..

and hence when i saw this i was 90% sure it was as intended...thank god.. :) Now may i please know what do you mean by tree-lined roads..? Do they have trees on the road? how do vehicles pass over them?  ::)  ???

And about floating things..this is the first time i am noticing 2 houses floating close apart..and never again i found it..so it must be a bug...

thanking you

govind

thanks nick....it has become a tendency ; i will try to reduce it...

And thanks for showing that photo..my roads also appears to be like this, part lined with roads and part of the roads have trees on them(it appears to be so, as seen in my screen shot). Nothing to worry about this right?

thanking you

govind

Archived