Any way to fix where the installer wants to install?

Wolter et al:,

I recall that there used to be a program available to aid in this program.  Can't recall exact name but something along the line of 'Registry Fixer' (??).  It is no longer listed in the support section of ORBX and my copy went south with the old computer when it died a smoking death.

Any one remember it? If so would it help with this problem?  Can we get it back on the support page if it helps?

Wolter et al:,

I recall that there used to be a program available to aid in this program.  Can't recall exact name but something along the line of 'Registry Fixer' (??).  It is no longer listed in the support section of ORBX and my copy went south with the old computer when it died a smoking death.

Any one remember it? If so would it help with this problem?  Can we get it back on the support page if it helps?

You may look at the bottom of this page. https://www.fullterrain.com/freeware

Spirit

Aha!  I was looking in "Support" not "Freeware".  Thanks Spirt for the link, gittin' old ain't fer sissises! 

Wolter can you answer my query; would this utility be useful for those like David who have moved the location of their FSX and had not updated the Registry data?

IE:  Would running the utility correct the registry to point to the correct present FSX location?  If so it would sure help a lot of "movers and shakers"!!!

Archived