KBZN

Darryl

Hi i just purchased Bozeman and its great , i have 2 problems i need help with ,,, on installation i got an error message : unknown decompression error #2026 effects\fx_orbx_ybud_beacon _gr.fx,,,i hit ignore and installed and everything seems ok.  My other problem is the grass , im getting all of the airport grass but not the hard winter grass , i have the sim set for january , i did check and i see the bgl. and dds files for hard winter .

Hi Wolter i need you to do me a favor,  i have the libraries from 2013 something but since then the FTX site is blocked from this public computer , could you download it for me and send it to me if possible ?

G'day Darryl,

If your CP is giving error messages when switching seasons, then it sounds like something may have gone awry with the naming logic with the files at some point. Luckily this is an easy fix though - go to your Flight Simulator X/ORBX/FTX_NA/FTX_AA_KBZN/scenery folder, delete the entire contents and re-install KBZN. This will give a fresh set of files (and as a result clear up the congestion/issue in the control panel). 

Cheers,

Jarrad

That fixed the contol panel issue but look i still have no hard winter grass, i have it at KBVS , isnt it the same grass? i have hard winter ticked in the panel, notice i have hard winter shrubs and bushes which shows i know about the selections in the control panel

2014_12_19_4_8_11_30.jpg

2014_12_19_4_11_8_234.jpg

G'day Darryl,

That's all correct by the looks of it now - my preference for this airport (and a few others) was to not have 3D grass with heavier snow cover, so the Hard Winter variant will only enable shrubs and trees. Glad the re-install sorted out your CP issue for you.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived