Many thanks JV for the Norway discount

Holy Cheese

As a proud owner of a burger with the lot, and one who never waits for sales to come around, just wanted to express my thanks for this great loyalty discount on the Norway region. Very kind of you to look after your customers in this way.

Many thanks to all the team for this.

Cheers

Jack

Hi Jack

How do you qualify for this discount. other than senior citizen's? I have every single purchased Orbx release, except the new Victa!

Cheers,

Hi Mal,

as I understand it you need every single product, so that would include the new Victa.

By the way, commiserations from a fanatical Man. Utd fan :)

Cheers

Jack

This from Adrian on the subject:

•You must have every single currently active download product on the account you purchase EU Norway with.

•If you have boxed versions of some products purchased from FSS you need to have also "purchased" your free download copy of the same product.

•If you have boxed versions of some products purchased from other resellers you need to have purchased cross-grade licenses for the download versions at FSS.

•If you have purchased any of the older single AU regions you need to have "purchased" your free download copy of AU SP4.

•If you only have YMML v1 you need to have purchased YMML v2.

•If you only have the Vans RV4 v1 you need to have purchased v2.

There are a total of 96 products that you will need to have purchased or have on your account in order to qualify for the 60% discount on Norway.

Cheers

Jack

I apriciate the offer, unfortunely i can't afford it this year. In stead  i will purcase some of the airports that "i miss" in my setup.

As said before, i love your Work and passion and most of all your insistance to make the product even better  and also your

very geniours P3D compabability...for free. ::)

Henrik

Archived