what is this ?

spinker

WHAT IS THIS !!!

After upgrading KORS "Orcas Island" to version 1.20 these pictures seemed to have come with the new version 1.20. I have no idea what they are except it looks like a pile of s@hit.

I tried uninstalling the new version of 1.20 and reinstalling the new version of 1.20 again objects were still there.

Does anybody have any idea how to get rid of this?

I have never uploaded pictures before I hope I have done this right. If the pictures do not show please delete this and i will try again.

Spinker

eWPD.jpg

gaVPR.jpg

CpAOb.jpg

One time I have recognized a huge overscaling effect with one AI aircraft. Another not really explainable anomaly is the "floating house" mistery, which can not be duplicated (at least I couldn´t).

Since I am using FSX in DX10 mode never saw any anomaly like these again. So I suspect that this improvement relates to better/ less-conflicting FSX data management in DX10 during high virtual memory load.

Wulf

Alex,

In did try disabling then reenabling the Orbx libraries entry in the Scenery Library. Did not change anything. Thanks

I have over 700 FTX airports, too many to try uninstalling to determine where the anomaly comes from.

Is it possible to get ,the original KORS version 1.00 installation there were no problems with the original version.

Adam:

what is # 3 in the screencomp?

Spinker

There's no 1.00 version of KORS online, we only keep the latest versions active.

Try a total delete of the libraries, navigate to "Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS" and delete the folder. Reinstall from the latest libraries and it should be refreshed. If that doesn't work I'll get the file names for the PeopleFlow placement files that can be switched off when I'm back from Thanksgiving holidays.

My apologies, forgot to follow up on that. The PeopleFlow models can be disabled through the control panel for KORS, I'm not sure which level that model resides in but all three can be disabled.

The files themselves reside in:

Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KORS\Scenery

and are

ORBX_KORS_PLC_PeopleFlow_1.BGL

ORBX_KORS_PLC_PeopleFlow_2.BGL

ORBX_KORS_PLC_PeopleFlow_3.BGL

Archived