Weird Textures in Tulita NWT Canada.

Hello Anthin,

Something is obviously a miss here as I do not have the elevation issue as seen below,please provide information as to your Vector Library Entries. Do you have the Pilots terrain Config Tool Applied?

Thanks

Richard

DLqJW.jpg

EhMrC.jpg

J0dlB.jpg

Richard. I do have it applied. I have tried everything but no luck.

The effected area runs for about 50 or 60 miles west up the Mckenzie valley.

As you can see the water is affected.

I really hope someone can come up with some ideas.

Please Richard and any others, stick with me on this problem. I love flying

this "Buffalo Run" up the Mc Kenzie Valley run.

I have no problems with your Program,and thank you for it.

Regards Anthin.

Hello Anthin,

Do not worry, we will not abandon you and will do our up-most  to have this Resolved for you. I will now go the 60 Miles and see if this pops up. Please post a screenshot of the Vector entries, I am interested in the order of your scenery library.

Thanks

Richard

Hi Anthin,

Either in FSX,P3d and or FTX Central, use a snipping tool to take a screen of the location of the Vector Entries in you Scenery library inside the sim.If you are in full screen, press ALT and find the scenery library.

Richard

Richard.

Disabled UTX Canada and the horror was gone. That was the 

culprit. The scenery now looks very poor. Not as bad default but

still worse than before.

Can you advise me what to untick in Scenery Libraries and what

not to to at least have landclass till The Landclass comes out end

of year or early next year.

Thank you for sticking with me on this.

Depending on what you suggest I will either leave it as it is or

Activate UTX and avoid this area.

Thanks 

Anthin.

Hello Anthin,

I am very happy to hear Vector is not the culprit, I do not give advice on anything but Vector related issues or topics( saves alot of heartache) I also do not have UTX on my system.

Thanks

Richard

The same problem was reported in the Yukon and near Norman Wells. It seem to extend from about Fort Good Hope (66-14N, 128-38W) down the Mackenzie River to Tulita 64-54N, 125-34W and east to Deline 65-12N,123-26W. With UTX on top of vector it disappears. With only Vector active it is there. I don't have any add on mesh so can't check that. I suspect if Richard made it disappear he has the Canada UTX disabled but still has the UT exclude there which will remove the vector scenery. If you disable the Canada scenery the excludes are still there and must be disabled in scenery library. For sure using both UTX and Vector will create problems with duplicate roads shorelines and water features. Perhaps you could look into this and see if there are water anomalies or if the scenery just requires mesh to be installed. I am working on the Mackenzie Valley airport for global so it would be nice if we and resolve this.

Larry

Hi Larry,

Any issues with Vector will or can be resolved on it's own, no fixes of any kind would be established for Vector to work alongside UTX.

Richard

Richard

I wouldn't expect them to as users can pick one or the other. I was just confirming that there seems to be a anomaly with the water elevations in the NWT that only occurs with Vector 1.20 ( I didn't have any earlier versions but other users say it was ok before.) and that with UTX completely disabled they are still there. Hope you can fix this as the water data in this area is much better with vector than with UTX.

Larry

Archived