Bell 206 up the top end

krigl

Tried out the HD206, beautifully done done by the OzX crew, this repaint by Aussiecop if I'm not mistaken. Lovely bird, though I found her a bit of a handful. Went up about as top end as you can get, to the islands just under PNG. Did some island hopping, crashing into every place with an airfield and dropping off chocolate, silk stockings and Spam to all the Robinson Crusoes living up there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The pilot seems to be experiencing an almost indecent level of enjoyment from his flying...

Posted Image

...as was I.  :D

Posted Image

Thanks for looking in!

Krigl

Um, that would be Butch's mug on the pilots face! sorry mate, that and VH-BGM are his, Mine are Barossa Helicopters, and PHS's VH-ZMN, Steve has the Aborigional paint and the white and Blue with gold stripes.  Dont forget the HD expansion Pack thats available at Ozx another 8 HD paints there for you.

Um, that would be Butch's mug on the pilots face! sorry mate, that and VH-BGM are his, Mine are Barossa Helicopters, and PHS's VH-ZMN, Steve has the Aborigional paint and the white and Blue with gold stripes.  Dont forget the HD expansion Pack thats available at Ozx another 8 HD paints there for you.

Another 8  :D Missed that!! Thanks for all the hard work, I almost never flew the 206 before because it's such a ubiquitous 'bog-standard' heli, now it's a whole different, glamourous animal! :)

Another 8  :D Missed that!! Thanks for all the hard work, I almost never flew the 206 before because it's such a ubiquitous 'bog-standard' heli, now it's a whole different, glamourous animal! :)

Glad you found it and are enjoying it, thats what we were aiming for! Cheers

Hehehe... nice shots mate and that pilot... good looking isn't he.  ;D

I had my son take a picture of me and when they worked out what it was for they where giving me a bit of stick I ended up laughing when he snapped it.

I am glad your enjoying it, we had a great time putting that package together and its nice to see your enjoying them. That's Ryan's subliminal method of getting more people into eggbeaters... and it looks like its working!

There is more to come...  ;)

Archived