New bird on the Horizon.....some beta shots of the Nemeth MD500

Ryan Mason

I am lucky enough to be a beta tester for this new beast, I am helping out as much as I can with the flight model and various bits and pieces, here are some screenies to give you an idea that this is no FS9 port over :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers all

Many thanks for posting those shots.

I have been holding out for a new helo, particularly if the VC is fully functional. The weathered paint on the Army version looks beaut and an interesting cockpit to be sure.

Paul

Will it include the 500E?

Not sure I will check on that, Tony, The MD500 is a really stable helicopter in real life, the input I am giving them on handling will hopefully make it a quite realistic handling helo.

Nice one Ryan!  Will the Nemeth brothers be using some of your fine repaints for the general release? I hope so mate, you deserve the kudos!

If they ever get around to forwarding me the paint kit mate! they are both pretty busy with the 5 pages of notes I forwarded them yesterday lol, but I hope to have one police paint in the initial release, thats still up in the air due to the number of models/paints for release.  Either way it all pays the same, and I can assure you I will find some Aussie ones for us!

Archived