Misty Fjords conflicts with FTX Pacific Fjords?

Stewart Hobson

Hi Stew,

that's correct. Specifically, Pacific Fjords is the FSX version of Misty Fjords and even has a much larger coverage area. The only thing that's missing is Bill's fictitious "Antelope Ranch" site and the custom AI vessels and floatplanes though the latter are also included in FSAddon's Tongass Fjords for FSX that adjoins Pacific Fjords to the north.

Cheers, Holger

Stew,

don't know if its kosher to offer help for non-ORBX software on this site but Misty Moorings IS an FS9 software package and no it does not work in FSX.

Now for the good news, RETURN to Misty Moorings is for FSX, FSX-DX10 and P3D with about 700 locations to visit for those who like low n' slow bush flying it the best thing since sliced toast.

Everything is based on ORBX regions PNW, PJF, SAK and FSAddon's Tongass X (by Holger and Bill Womack). Here is link to RTMM:

http://return.mistymoorings.com/

Hi Stew,

that's correct. Specifically, Pacific Fjords is the FSX version of Misty Fjords and even has a much larger coverage area. The only thing that's missing is Bill's fictitious "Antelope Ranch" site and the custom AI vessels and floatplanes though the latter are also included in FSAddon's Tongass Fjords for FSX that adjoins Pacific Fjords to the north.

Cheers, Holger

Thanks, Holger.  I thought so, since the two areas were so similar.  I'm afraid I bought Misty Fjords before I realized that I had duplicated the area--already bought PFJ and SAK.  Oh, well.  Better research next time!

Stew

Stew,

don't know if its kosher to offer help for non-ORBX software on this site but Misty Moorings IS an FS9 software package and no it does not work in FSX.

Now for the good news, RETURN to Misty Moorings is for FSX, FSX-DX10 and P3D with about 700 locations to visit for those who like low n' slow bush flying it the best thing since sliced toast.

Everything is based on ORBX regions PNW, PJF, SAK and FSAddon's Tongass X (by Holger and Bill Womack). Here is link to RTMM:

http://return.mistymoorings.com/

Thanks for the tip spud.  I'll definitely check it out, since the low 'n slow appeals to me.  I do a lot of sight-seeing in that area, so the additional locations might be fun.  I have all those areas you mentioned, so RtMM seems to fit the bill.

Stew

Archived