Some really nice pics from todays flying.

Ryan Mason

Here are a few from my home town, I just bought a scenery pack (that will remain nameless) and its of course horrible compared to ORBX, but at least gives a realistic view of the downtown buildings, these were taken from the methodist hospital helipad 16 blocks from the center of Indianapolis, thank god I worked out Instant Scenery as the bloody helipads were not even landable, but I remedied that!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here are some from the area around Mt. Beauty, I have been here in real life and Orbx and Ozx really have done a great job here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This amphibian is a real pleasure to fly, as we all know I am not the best with anything that doesnt rotate from above, but I was able to approach and land on the water effortlessly then put the wheels down and taxi straight in to the parking at Mt. Beauty airport, was a great time.

Loved the pics Aussiecop.

Noticed in the cockpit shot of the excellent beaver that the throttle, prop pitch and mixture levels were all hard at work.  :)

I have taken too many shots myself (which someday i will get around to uploading) with the plane max'ed out.

Part of the fun of flying the beaver is to getting the settings on the numbers.

Keep up the great work.

Treetops

Archived